Wanderer Wanderer

Excellent work as always!

LawnReality responds:

Thank you. :)

Home Home

Please make more <3!~

Jabun responds:

Hopefully soon :3 Working on another Better Than The Book Album at the moment (Ska Punk), then it'll be back to te Jabun electronic/orchestral stuff :3 BTTB should be out by the end of the year :3 Many thanks for the love :D

Rainforest Rainforest

Woah Man, Nice Intro... Love the minor feeling <3

Pandasticality responds:

thank you, glad you liked it.
- Pandasticality

Deserted Deserted

This is some great stuff! You definitely have your own style! -And a new follower! ;)

Pandasticality responds:

thank you sir! new song coming withing this week i hope.

From Ashes (Extended WIP) From Ashes (Extended WIP)

<3!~

Smooth SNESy Circus Smooth SNESy Circus

an Hour I listened to this without even realizing, I'll probably dream of this song tonight!

Sitting at your doorstep Sitting at your doorstep

This is definitely one of my all time favorites from your tracks, I just love the overall calmness of the entire piece, even when there is a change of pace, the listener is still able to enjoy it without any subtle changes. Nicely done!

DayDreamingFox responds:

Thank you! I'm so glad it gave you such feeling! Thank you for your kind words!

On the road Demo On the road Demo

Wow, you definitely got the sound you were going for, I LOVE the effect that the whistle has on the track, totally unique! You picked a very good selection of instruments!

Please finish this!

DayDreamingFox responds:

Thank you thank you! Emotions had big play on this song! Hopefully one day!

Pressure Pressure

what's up with the tags? lol

nice VIP remix of your original song! though, i think i may like the original better... this is tight though! :)

XS - Resolve XS - Resolve

it's nice to hear something different from your usual fast paced stuff, i'd like to call this "Chillstep" but idk if that was your original intentions, and it's more of a cinematic dubstep piece anyways. Regardless, this is a very good composition, i love your drum pattern and the arpeggio compliments it very nice. I love the lead into the new pattern (i'd like to say chorus? the one with the arpeggio in), it gives me chills! You've definitely succeeded in making it a dramatic/sad piece, very good stuff! keep up the good work! I'd like to maybe learn some mixing techniques from you some day!

Jimmypig responds:

Thanks :) yeah I definitely went for a softer approach this time around and I'm glad you liked it! If you need any help just message me.