#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

I love how short mr. hacker's cigar gets :P Excellent animation, nice job once again, Harry!

TD-Begging for Change TD-Begging for Change

Gosh, this explains my college experience on the dot. Love it!

Bear And Bunny Boo ❤ Bear And Bunny Boo ❤

It was cute at the beggening but ALL that stupid swearing!!!!!!!! man... pepole stop swearing please for the love of god! <3

SpeedoSausage responds:

Wanderer Wanderer

Excellent work as always!

LawnReality responds:

Thank you. :)

Home Home

Please make more <3!~

Jabun responds:

Hopefully soon :3 Working on another Better Than The Book Album at the moment (Ska Punk), then it'll be back to te Jabun electronic/orchestral stuff :3 BTTB should be out by the end of the year :3 Many thanks for the love :D

Rainforest Rainforest

Woah Man, Nice Intro... Love the minor feeling <3

Pandasticality responds:

thank you, glad you liked it.
- Pandasticality

Santas Business Santas Business

where is the light on the bad dude's face coming from, as far as i can see, santa's back is all dark shadow; implying there's no light in that direction, so there really shouldn't be any light on the bad guy's face either. he should be lit from the back where the street lamp is.

SenselessSquirrel responds:

If I wanted to create a realistic picture you would certainly be correct, but I did a stilised style, with the shadows on Santa being so dark so he would look more threatening and very few shadows on the mafioso so that I don't obscure his facial expressions, which are pretty important to me to get across.
(Also I could argue that there is another light to the right of the van but that wouldnt be more than an argument since I didn't indicate it)
:D